We recommend an LTE device for employees that do not have fast internet at home.
• LTE is affordable, high speed Internet over the mobile network
• It can be setup quickly and is reliable.
• It can handle video conferencing.
• Get it with or without Wi-Fi.
Instead of reimbursing employees for “calls” they claim they made, give them a virtual extension and manage the cost of telephony.
How it works
• A Virtual PBX is set up at our secure and robust Data Centre .
• Setup SIP accounts quickly and easily.
• Install an app on the employees’ mobile phone to make calls or video calls over the Internet, as if they were at the office.
• All calls at VOIP rates. Big cost savings!
• Manage calls as you would a normal PBX
– Transfer calls
– Voice Mail
– Call recording… and much more
• Get reporting to ensure employees are in fact making the calls they should be.
– Manage and control call destinations
– Bar non business numbers
– Report on all calls in and out
– Automatic emailed reporting
– Internal calls free
Giving employees secure access from home to business applications is critical in today’s world, make sure you have the tools to secure and manage access, traffic behavior and company data.
• End point software controls laptops and devices with full firewall functionality
• Full control measures even when offline
• Higher functionality when paired with firewall device
• Ensure business data is used for
• Employees get secure access to the internet and business applications.
• Control which applications employees can access and which websites they are, and are not, allowed to visit.
• Enforce IT policies to manage risk to company data.
Staff can be your most valuable or most costly asset. Let’s make sure they stay productive!
How the productivity tool works:
• A single dashboard showing your entire company performance
• Usage patterns of where employees spend their time – applications, websites and idle time on their laptop or device
• Identify productive and unproductive individuals and teams
• Red flag risky employee behaviour
• Identify bottlenecks where employees are being hampered
• Identify individuals at risk of burn-out
In house engine of skilled technicians, systems and tier 1 carrier-grade network. Full control and accountability.
Service culture rated highly by our clients for service excellence.
Simplicity of processes, communication and one provider for your voice, IT and Internet across all major networks.