Zinia is a dynamic and trusted company in the IT space focusing on mid-sized and corporate companies. With a vibrant and results-driven culture, Zinia is a great place to work. With 14 years in business and over 60 years of combined experience, our committed leaders are passionate about taking the business to even greater heights.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated IT Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts and developing strong relationships with clients to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive salary and commission package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a driven and motivated IT professional with a passion for account management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Degree and diplomas highly regarded.
- 25k – 50k depending on experience and success.
- Attractive commission structure.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts, developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty resulting in little to no customer churn.
- Develop and execute account plans to drive revenue growth, maintain and grow annuity income and meet customer needs.
- Identify new business opportunities with clients and upsell the full Zinia stack of products/services to customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as product development, technical support, and marketing, to ensure customer success.
- Stay current with industry trends, technology, and competitor activities to bring value to customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to network with customers and industry partners.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and account information on our CRM system.
- Provide accurate and timeous reporting to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in IT account management or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal team.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, employees and partners.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of the IT industry, including current trends and technologies.