Superior cybersecurity for businesses and in-house IT departments
Join 1000's of satisfied customers
Cybersecurity for business as-a-service for a monthly fee
Get the same level of Cybersecurity readiness as the largest and most sophisticated enterprises in the world.
Cybersecurity for businesses has become too complex for most to manage effectively; cyber-attacks have become increasingly sophisticated with a rapid rise in phishing attempts, ransomware, and many other attacks.
With the nature of cybersecurity attacks escalating, even the most well protected networks still have vulnerabilities. Next generation solutions are key, and specialist level of skills are needed to deliver advanced Cybersecurity for business round the clock; something most organisations simply don’t have.
Cybersecurity has become too complex for most organisations to manage effectively; cyber-attacks have become increasingly sophisticated with a rapid rise in phishing attempts, ransomware, and many other attacks, which pose a threat to organisations and their stakeholders.
>Review our threat landscape infographic
With the nature of attacks escalating, even the most well protected networks still have vulnerabilities. Existing Cybersecurity products such as traditional firewalls or anti-virus programmes, often work in isolation and the reality is that even the most well-protected networks still have vulnerabilities.
Next generation solutions are key, and organisations need specialist level of skills to delivercadvanced Cyber Security. Most organisations simply don’t have the necessary round the clock expertise.
Zinia seamlessly combines world-leading services, tools, technologies, and expertise in one holistic cybersecurity for business solution.
- Lower Costs – reduces the financial burden of hiring in-house cybersecurity specialists and investing in the tools needed for comprehensive security.
- Access to Experts – a team whose sole focus is cybersecurity, helping organisations defend against attacks, manage their risk, and ensure compliance.
- Increase efficiency and growth – take care of all aspects of cybersecurity 24/7 so organisations can focus on what’s important for business growth or transformation.
- Scalability – companies can scale up or down as needed.
Zinia is a full-service Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) providing advanced cybersecurity for business detection, incident response and recovery against security risks and attacks. Our next generation Cybersecurity-as-a-service offering is designed to identify, mitigate, and proactively defend client’s systems, data, and people.
Zinia uses the world’s # 1 scalable cloud security platform – Sophos – to protect and defend your organisation.
Combined with our experienced team and other world-leading solutions, businesses are assured of the best cybersecurity posture.
- Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Certified Best of Breed Cloud specialists, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Private Cloud
- Sophos MSSP, certified SentinelOne partner and Trend MSP
- Highest tier MSP for Sophoscyb
What we do
Using a complete portfolio of cybersecurity for business products that work together, responding automatically to threats, all managed through a single web-based console, we reduce organisations’ cyber risk, enhance cross-estate visibility, and increase their security ROI.
We provide businesses and in-house teams with a range of Cybersecurity plans and services based on their unique requirements including:
- Firewall security
- Email security
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Cyber Awareness Risk Assessment & Training
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Penetration Testing
With Synchronized Security, Sophos products share threat, health, and security information in real time via the Security Heartbeat and respond automatically to threats.
- Meet compliance needs of POPIA – avoid fines and reputational damage
- Enable synchronised security policy
- Protect against data loss including ransomware
- Block modern threats such as advanced malware and application-layer attacks at the Firewall
- Encrypt emails and attachments for secure communication
- Secure home and office laptop and desktop computers
- Extend protection to smartphones and tablets
- Keep servers and other network devices safe from threats
- Connect remote workers to office systems securely
- Block email spam, viruses, and phishing attacks
- Help users work safely with security awareness training
TRADITIONAL FIREWALLS ARE FAILING
*2021, Vanson Bourne research from 2700 IT organisations in 10 countries around the world
12,000 ransomware attacks in first half of 2021
Doubled in Jan-April 2022