Welcome to Zinia, where exceptional IT sales professionals thrive and excel! Are you passionate about technology and driven to make a difference in the world of IT sales? If so, we invite you to join our dynamic team and become part of a company that is revolutionising the industry.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of mid-sized to large corporates and will be equipped with cutting-edge products and services, backed by a team of experts who are passionate about delivering exceptional results. We value positive energy, problem solving, and resourcefulness, and we empower our sales professionals to think outside the box and find innovative solutions that drive success.
If you are an IT sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding career, where your skills and ambitions are nurtured, Zinia is the place for you. Visit our website today at www.zinia.co.za and take the first step towards an exciting new chapter in your career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Primary language being English and/or Afrikaans and/or Xhosa/isiZulu
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to flourish on your own and in a team, be proactive, and adapt quickly
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must have own vehicle
- PROVEN sales track record
- Solid References
- Interested in a solid basic and high commission structure
- Daily prospecting
- HUNTER OF NEW BUSINESS
- Solid Basic
- High commission structure
- Hunting for new business – generate leads, cold call prospective clients and create a sustainable sales pipeline.
- Increase sales of the business and meet sales targets.
- Understand the prospect’s requirements and be able to respond to them effectively with a plan for how to meet them.
- Research and identify new business opportunities and projects.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Negotiate pricing with new customers.
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with new clients.
- Think strategically – see the bigger picture and set aims and goals and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the company’s size, and this task may be completed by someone else.
- Understand Zinia’s products or services and advise others about them.
- Keep abreast of recent trends and changes in the business and technology world
To submit your CV and cover letter send to email@example.com with the subject line: New Business Development Sales Professional.